Specialist marine insurance cover
for all types of water craft...
HMS Falmouth, torpedoed by German U-boats and sunk in Bridlington Bay on 20th August 1916, has been recreated in digital form by experts exactly 100 years ago.
The Southampton Boat show is set to run for 16-25th September 2016 and is going to host over 60 new boats this year. Four of these new arrivals are brand new yachts.
A brand new Dutch company plan to release the Edorado 7S, a revolutionary 23ft foiling sports boat, with the intention on increasing the amount of affordable, electric boats in the market.
The long-awaited release of the Silver Arrows Marine Arrow360-Granturismo motor yacht sees the combination of exceptional aerodynamic design and extraordinary luxury.
If you've not heard of this latest water sports trend, it's definitely not something for the faint-hearted - it's flyboarding!
Could this piece of tech soon replace the traditional speedboat design? The quadrofoil is taking the ocean by storm.
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Knowledgeable marine insurance experts
- Competitive premiums from leading UK marine insurance providers
- Insurance cover tailored to your specific requirements
- In-house Claims Team to manage any claim for you
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting