Specialist marine insurance cover
for all types of water craft...
Your time on the water is important, and with motorboat insurance you can rest assured that you are fully protected should you ever need it.
Regardless of how often you use your boat, acquiring the right boat insurance is essential.
An environmental charity in London has been granted £77,250 to take students on educational ‘plastic fishing’ trips on the River Thames.
If you own a boat, it is probably one of your most expensive yet least used assets. Here’s how you can make some extra money from your boat throughout the year.
According to research, 3.96m adults (7.4% of the population) participated in boating activities in 2017. This is the highest recorded level since records began in 2002.
The fourth annual boat show is all set to return to Poole Harbour in a month’s time, running from June 8th – 10th this year. Last year’s show attracted more than 30,000 people, a 30% increase on the previous year and this year will see over 200 exhibitors showcasing boats of all sizes, from RIBs to super yachts.
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Knowledgeable marine insurance experts
- Competitive premiums from leading UK marine insurance providers
- Insurance cover tailored to your specific requirements
- In-house Claims Team to manage any claim for you
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting