Specialist marine insurance cover
for all types of water craft...
The fourth annual boat show is all set to return to Poole Harbour in a month’s time, running from June 8th – 10th this year. Last year’s show attracted more than 30,000 people, a 30% increase on the previous year and this year will see over 200 exhibitors showcasing boats of all sizes, from RIBs to super yachts.
In the wake of the launch of the UK’s first semi-autonomous vessel registered to the UK Ship Register, UK Transport secretary Chris Grayling has laid out plans for the UK to lead the way in the upcoming technological revolution set to rock the maritime industry, and this doesn’t just mean autonomous vessels.
There are a number of steps that you can take to ensure that your boat is protected from thieves and vandals, and to avoid having to claim on your insurance.
The first ever Aston Martin powerboat, the AM37, recently took to the waves of Monaco in scenes that wouldn't have looked out of place on the set of a James Bond film.
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Knowledgeable marine insurance experts
- Competitive premiums from leading UK marine insurance providers
- Insurance cover tailored to your specific requirements
- In-house Claims Team to manage any claim for you
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting