Specialist marine insurance cover
for all types of water craft...
With the increasing success of autonomous road vehicles growing year on year, it's no surprise that the same technology is also being implemented into boats and ships around the world.
For the first time in history, a boat powered entirely by renewable solar energy and hydrogen will take to the water for its maiden voyage in February 2017 for a round-the-world trip.
HMS Falmouth, torpedoed by German U-boats and sunk in Bridlington Bay on 20th August 1916, has been recreated in digital form by experts exactly 100 years ago.
The Southampton Boat show is set to run for 16-25th September 2016 and is going to host over 60 new boats this year. Four of these new arrivals are brand new yachts.
A brand new Dutch company plan to release the Eldorado 7S, a revolutionary 23ft foiling sports boat, with the intention on increasing the amount of affordable, electric boats in the market.
The long-awaited release of the Silver Arrows Marine Arrow360-Granturismo motor yacht sees the combination of exceptional aerodynamic design and extraordinary luxury.
- Free no obligation review and quotation
- Knowledgeable marine insurance experts
- Competitive premiums from leading UK marine insurance providers
- Insurance cover tailored to your specific requirements
- In-house Claims Team to manage any claim for you
- Top 100 UK independent broker* with Chartered Insurance Broker status
* Top 100 Independent Brokers 2014 published by Insurance Age in association with Cornell Consulting